Ways to stop hair loss
Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it’s more common in men
Hair loss can appear in many different ways, depending on what’s causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body.
There are many reasons behind the hair fall
- Hormonal changes like pregnancy or menopause.
- Certain hairstyles.
- Damaging hair care like perms or bleaching.
- Medications like chemotherapy.
- Medical conditions like fungal infections or thyroid disease
How to control hair fall
- Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo
- Vitamin for hair loss.
- Enrich diet with protein
- Scalp massage with essential oils.
- Avoid brushing wet hair.
- Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Rub green tea into your hair.
Need some multiple supplements vitamin like
- vitamin B
- vitamin D
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamin E