How to get healthy pregnancy
- Make a Plan and Take Action.
- See Your Doctor.
- Get 400 Micrograms of Folic Acid Every Day.
- Stop Drinking Alcohol, Smoking, and Using Certain Drugs.
- Avoid Toxic Substances and Environmental Contaminants.
- Reach and Maintain a Healthy Weight.
- Learn Your Family History.
- Get Mentally Healthy.
There are 12 super nutritious foods to eat when you’re pregnant to help make sure you’re hitting those nutrient goals.
- Broccoli and dark, leafy greens
- Sweet potatoes
- meat (but avoid liver)
Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy
Avoid eating the following foods during pregnancy:
- Unpasteurized milk and foods made with unpasteurized milk (soft cheeses, including feta, queso blanco and fresco, Camembert, brie or blue-veined cheeses—unless labeled “made with pasteurized milk”)
- Hot dogs and luncheon meats (unless they are heated until steaming hot before serving)
- Raw and undercooked seafood, eggs and meat. Do not eat sushi made with raw fish (cooked sushi is safe).
- Refrigerated pâté and meat spreads
- Refrigerated smoked seafood
Best advice and ayurvedic medicine for mother and child available in one of the best pharmacy in india Dr. KP Kathuria Chemist